We understand that plans can change, and circumstances may arise that require you to cancel your reservation at The Village Inn Cabanas. Our cancellation policy is designed to be fair to both our guests and our business operations. Please take a moment to review our policy below: 1. Cancellation Timeframe:
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made within 29 days of the scheduled arrival date may be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment.
- For reservations paid in advance, the refund amount will be calculated based on the cancellation policy.
- If you do not show up for your reservation and do not contact us in advance, you will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Guests who choose to check out before their scheduled departure date may be charged for the full reservation period.
- Different cancellation terms may apply to group reservations. Please refer to your group reservation agreement for specific details.
- Changes to reservation dates are subject to availability and may be treated as a cancellation and rebooking.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters or other force majeure events, we reserve the right to modify our cancellation policy as necessary.
- To cancel your reservation, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at +501 523 3267. Please provide your reservation details for prompt assistance.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our cancellation policy, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.